Criminal Justice Association
The Harding Criminal Justice Association- Alpha Theta Omega (HCJA) is an association devoted to the furtherance of professionalism in all areas of criminal justice. HCJA strives to encourage greater cooperation among criminal justice agencies and to promote greater understanding between the community and the profession. As a member of HCJA, you will be able to network with others in the Criminal Justice profession as well as participate in other special organization events. Also, your membership will serve as a positive addition to your resume.
The goals upon which HCJA is based are:
- Build a stronger camaraderie among fellow Criminal Justice majors.
- Further explore future career opportunities through networking.
- Instill a reputation for doing what is just, truthful and admirable.
- Develop an enhanced spiritual mindset as well as Christian values that will affect the Criminal Justice system as a whole.
- Develop a better understanding of how God desires us to administer justice.
In order to be a member of HCJA, you must be a Criminal Justice major or minor. See the Director of the Criminal Justice Program for an application for membership.