Welcome to the Harding University Testing Lab, a place that provides a secure environment for online testing. By having students test in the lab, instructors can spend valuable class time covering material rather than on assessments. The Testing Lab also allows students to schedule their tests on their own time during whatever range of dates the instructor provides. The flexibility of scheduling, along with the wide range of test formats, makes the Testing Lab an invaluable resource for instructors of all subjects.
- Where? Ezell 207A (Map)
- Hours? Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8am-9pm; Wednesday: 8am-6pm; Friday: 8am-5pm
- Contact? 501-279-5220
- Direct link to the Scheduler
- In order to ensure a fair testing environment there are a few policies that all students must abide by. For a complete list of these policies please click on the link below.
- Testing Lab Policies pdf
- The Online Test Scheduler is available on Harding's Pipeline. Simply log in, click on Online Test Scheduler and schedule your test. For more information or to see step by step instructions click on the link below.
- How to Access the Online Test Scheduler pdf