Master of Business Administration
Elevate your career | Strengthen your faith
NEWLY RESTRUCTURED AND ENHANCED, FULLY ONLINE MBA FROM HARDING UNIVERSITY GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
A Harding MBA gives you more than other online and on-ground programs with a fully-accredited, Christ-centered educational experience taught by Christians who truly care about your success in the program and in life. Through live lectures, one on one advising, ongoing discussions and class interaction, we help strengthen your business acumen and strengthen your faith.
Why consider a Harding MBA?
- Complete the program in a little as 18 months or pace through for up to seven years
- Fully online delivery lets you logon to complete coursework when it’s convenient for you
- Quality Matters developed curriculum ensures academic rigor
- Courses are offered in eight-week blocks
- Master schedule platform lets you see all course offerings and plan your program from start to finish so you know what you need to take and when
- One to one academic advising and support
- Some live events and presentation opportunities are offered and recorded for playback
- Foundational readiness courses are available to prepare you to get started
Join or form a cohort:
A distinctive feature of the Harding MBA is cohort opportunities which can greatly enhance your experience and pace through the program. Corporate cohorts are in progress with ArcBest and Murphy USA and we are seeking participants for the American Hospital Association cohort as well as other corporate cohorts. You can even start your own cohort with as few as 12 coworkers or colleagues.
Accelerated track | 36 credit-hour program
10 core courses + 2 elective courses.
Can be completed in as little 4 semesters or 15 months
Undergraduate students can dual enroll their final semester and graduate the spring following their spring commencement.
Begin the program at one of 3 launch points: August, January or May.
Complete the program entirely on-line via a richly varied content experience including written and video lectures, discussion questions, assignments and live events.
For a list of current classes offered, please click on the master schedule PDF link below. To enroll in our courses, please submit an application and contact our office.
Helpful Hints about Registering for MBA classes:
- You can take up to two classes per 8 week block and there are two blocks in each semester.
- If you plan to take courses during both blocks, be sure to register for them at the same time as the classes may fill up quickly or are subject to cancellation if minimum class size is not met.
- Once you begin the program, for the most up to date list of MBA course offerings and dates throughout the year, please reference the schedules posted on this page.
Harding's MBA program has utilized online classes from the beginning of the program in Fall of 1998. Online classes remove geographic boundaries and allow interaction among a larger breadth of students. In our MBA program, students represent many different states. The online program provides increased opportunities for networking among the MBA students.
Online classes are taught for a 6 to 8 week period of concentrated study. Students interact with highly qualified instructors who facilitate class participation to gain strategic insight to today’s business applications.
Fill out the form below to receive information on our program in the mail. You will receive our current brochures and application.
Code of Conduct
Harding expects its students to conduct themselves as responsible citizens with an understanding and philosophy of life consistent with Christian ideals. In addition to the promotion of scholarly pursuits, Harding University endeavors to instill within each student a deeper spiritual quality. All members of Harding’s administration and faculty are dedicated to building Christian character and responsibility within each student.
Enrollment at the University is viewed as a privilege that brings the attendant responsibilities and accountability. Students are encouraged to develop a servant-leadership-ministry lifestyle that integrates faith, learning and living. Students are expected to pursue honesty and integrity, avoiding all forms of dishonesty.
While attending classes and events at Harding’s Searcy campus, students must comply with Harding University’s policies concerning conduct. This includes the following specific items:
- Harding is a drug-tobacco-alcohol-free campus
- Modest dress is required
- Inappropriate language is prohibited
- No firearms or weapons are allowed on campus
- Sexual immorality, including pornographic materials, are prohibited
- Christian principles should be respected by all students
Upon registration to Harding University, M.B.A. students acknowledge and agree to uphold Christian principles for which Harding stands. Harding University reserves the right to refuse admission or dismiss students whose lifestyle is not consistent with the Christian principles for which Harding stands and when the general welfare of the institution requires such action. A standard form is provided and signed by each individual student in the M.B.A. program upon entry into the program concerning his/her commitment to uphold these principles.
*as stated on page 13 of the Graduate Catalog
When it appears a rule of conduct or procedure has been broken, the Director of the Master of Business Administration program will conduct an investigation concerning the allegation.
- If possible, the issue will be resolved with the Director of the program and the student.
- If not resolved between the Director of the program and the student, an appeal is presented to the Graduate Appeals Committee for their review and recommendation concerning the alleged code of conduct violation.
- The appeal must be made to the Graduate Appeals Committee within 24 hours after the attempted resolution by the Director of the program and the student.
- The appeal shall be conducted in a fair and reasonable manner.
- All witnesses shall be required to affirm the truth of their testimonies.
- Presentation of evidence shall be as follows:
- Evidence that supports the charge against the student or organization
- Evidence of innocence or mitigation by the accused
- Rebuttal evidence by both parties
- Closing statements by both parties
- Both parties shall have reasonable opportunity for cross-examination of witnesses.
- The appeals will be open to the appealing party, representatives of the Graduate Appeal Committee and witnesses with relevant evidence to present. Only two eye witnesses from each side may present their case, and neither legal counsel, guardian nor parents of the accused shall be permitted to appear before this committee.
Disciplinary sanction can range from a written or verbal reprimand, suspension, and expulsion from the Master of Business Administration program.
Questions in regard to code of conduct for the Master of Business Administration program should be referred to the Director of the program.
The Graduate School of Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence. The association embraces the virtues of teaching excellence and emphasizes to students that it is essential to learn how to learn.
ACBSP accredits business, accounting, and business-related programs at the associate, baccalaureate, master, and doctorate degree levels worldwide. Recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) in 2001 and again in 2011, ACBSP was the first to offer specialized business accreditation at all degree levels.
Demographic Information by Academic Year