Harding's facilities meet the needs of all students, whether they are kinesiology majors, outstanding athletes or just avid fitness buffs.
The GAC includes:
- Classrooms and offices
- Racquetball courts
- An indoor track
- An Aerobics room
- Swimming pool
- Locker rooms and
- Training facilities
- Fitness room with weight and cardio equipment
- Courts for basketball, volleyball, badminton and tennis
The Human Performance Laboratory and Wellness Center
(Located in the south wing of the GAC)
- Bicycle ergometers
- An underwater weighing tank for lean-body mass measurements
- Electronic equipment for measuring strength
- An electrocardiograph
- Environmental chamber
- Gas analysis equipment
- Other biomechanical and hematological equipment for scientific evaluation of physical fitness levels
The center is used by the Exercise Science department for research, teaching and physical wellness assessments.
Other indoor facilities include:
- Rhodes Field House, the home of Bison and Lady Bison basketball and Lady Bison volleyball.
- The Dr. Jim Citty Football & Athletic Training Complex, an expansion completed in late 2011, houses an extensive athletic training room used for treatment of all Harding athletes, classrooms and the Bison football team locker room and weight room.
Outdoor facilities include tennis courts, soccer fields, softball fields, a baseball field, flag football and an intercollegiate football field, and a nine-lane all-weather track, all of which are lighted for night use.