The American Studies Institute values Sino-American relations and exchanges, and thus invites Chinese government, business and educational leaders to experience U. S. culture and study U. S. governmental, business and educational systems.
- A Master of Science in Educational Leadership program is designed to cater to the needs of Chinese educators and school administrators who desire to further their professional knowledge and skills in educational leadership and school administration.
- A Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program is designed to meet the needs of Chinese businessmen and business leaders who desire to further their professional knowledge and skills in business administration and organizational leadership.
- Special programs can be designed to meet the special needs and interests of Chinese business leaders and school administrators who come to study and research on a weekly, monthly, or semester basis.
- Lecturers include professors with Ph. D’s, and leaders and experts in various fields, such as college presidents and deans, business CEOs, successful bankers, and local political leaders.
- Lectures or courses for non-credit programs can include topics such as American industries and business, American politics, American business laws and ethics, American school administration, American educational leadership, Sino-American trade, Sino-American relations, etc.
- Field trips can include U.S. businesses, industries, schools, cultural events, the state capital, and other places of interest.
For further information, contact:
|West Xionghui Ling|
Director of China and East Asia Program
Associate Director of Sino American Studies Institute
|Mark Yu Wang|
Director of China District Programs
Or write to:
American Studies Institute
915 E. Market Ave.
Searcy, AR 72143
U. S. A.