Applicants from the USA
(International Applicants should follow the instructions on the INTERNATIONAL APPLICANT'S page.)
The four steps of the BMIN screening process are shown below, along with the a list of forms required for application and admission to the BMIN program. Those that are .pdf documents need to be downloaded, completed and mailed to:
Searcy, AR 72149
Adobe Acrobat Reader can be used to open .pdf documents, and can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Download, complete and send all of the documents below to CAMT, Box 12236 Searcy AR 72149
(To know which are the required documents, please see the Table of Contents.pdf below.)
- Table of Contents.pdf
- General Information.pdf
- Catalogue Exerpts.pdf
- Fundraising Plan.pdf
- CLEP Policy.pdf
- BMIN Application for Admission.pdf Include an application fee of $40. SAT/ACT is required unless transferring 14 or more credit hours.
- Health Record.pdf
- Character Reference - General.pdf (2 required)
- Character Reference - Religious.pdf (2 required)
- Essay Instructions.pdf
- Estimate of Costs.pdf
Download all of these documents: USA Application Packet (.zip file)
- Consent to a security background check
- SAT/ACT score request - have scores sent to CAMT, Box 12236 Searcy AR 72149
- Official college transcript(s) - have them sent to CAMT, Box 12236 Searcy AR 72149
- Grammar and Composition exam
- Taylor/Johnson Temperament Analysis. A Consent Form must be signed permitting your scores to be released to the BMIN administrator.
- Additional information:
After the BMIN administrator reviews and accepts the Step 1 documents, we will send you the Step 2 information listed below.
Step 2. Screening
Step 3. Formal Interview
Step 4. Decision on Acceptance by the CAMT Administration