The purpose of this lab is to apply the principles of string manipulation and to adapt a sorting algorithm for strings.
Write a program called NameSort.cpp that runs as follows:
Name? Bill Jones
Name? Sue Smith
Name? Beth Adams
Name? James Bell
After reversing, the names are:
After sorting, the names are:
1. There will never be more than 100 names.
2. There is no limit to the length of the names.
3. Your program should stop asking for names when the ENTER key is pressed in response to the “Name?” prompt, resulting in the empty string.
4. You should write a ReverseName function to change “John Doe” to “Doe, John”.
5. Sorting notes are available at http://www.harding.edu/USER/dsteil/WWW/170/Calendar/sorting.htm . You also had another sorting assignment earlier this semester.
Bring a printout of your lab to class tomorrow.