Middle Level Education
The Middle Level Education programs at Harding University an emphasis in teaching English, Language Arts, Social Science and Math and Science.
- At least 45 upper-level hours, at least eight hours of textual Bible classes including one Old Testament textual class, and 128 total hours are required for graduation.
- English course sequence of 113, 201 or 202, and 211 is required.
- ECED 350, RDNG 412, and RDNG 413 should be taken in this sequence.
- EDFD 203 is a prerequisite for ART 211 and ECED 350.
- ART 101 is a prerequisite for ART 211.
- EDFD 311 is a prerequisite for ECED 420.
- Students are not permitted to take an education course by correspondence or by examination, and the following course must be taken in residence at Harding: EDFD 311.
- Students should take EDFD 202 and 203 during their sophomore year but no later than the junior year.
- Students should apply for admission to the Teacher Education Program as soon as they complete EDFD 202 and 203.
- Students should reserve either the fall or spring semester of the senior year for the block of courses accompanying student teaching.
If you have difficulty in downloading the PDF's above visit Adobe Support for help with downloading or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and they can mail you the forms if you are a prospective student. Please provide your address and your graduation month and year.