We are delighted that you are considering Harding's College of Education but we realize that a good education does not come cheap and figuring out how to pay for college can be a stressful endeavor. The good news is that there are numerous scholarships and grants available to help you get the degree you want! We invite you to explore the following options for financial assistance.
The following scholarships are available to undergraduate Education majors. Applications for these scholarships begin early in the Spring semester and can be picked up in the Teacher Education Office (Thornton Education Center 130). Please call 501-279-4050 or stop by the office if you have any questions.
- AICU Critical Needs Teacher Education Scholarship
- Basil F. Burks Endowed Scholarship
- Mary Ann Harris Scholarship
- Owens Endowed Scholarship
- Pauline Crumpler Foundation Scholarship
- Summit Family Endowed Scholarship
- Valda Montgomery Endowed Scholarship
Please review these Teacher Education Loans and Grants (pdf) for a detailed list of more financial aid options available.
We also recommend contacting Harding's Financial Aid Office for information about other avenues of financial assistance (FAFSA, etc).