Future Students Parents & Family Alumni & Friends Students & Employees
Admissions & Aid Academics Spiritual Life International Athletics Quick Links

Graduate Programs - Educational Specialist in Professional Counseling: Clinical Mental Health

What is the Educational Specialist in Professional Counseling Program?

For more information please see the Professional Counseling program.

Who do I contact for more information?

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!

Professional Counseling: Clinical and School


Fax: 501-279-4051


Contact Us

Graduate Studies in Education is part of the College of Education


Fax: 501-279-4083


Graduate Studies in Education
Harding University Box 12261
Searcy, AR 72149