Cannon-Clary College of Education

Not Seeking a Degree

Special Student

If you wish to take graduate classes simply for personal or professional advancement, you may take up to 6 hours of credit as a "Special Student." There is no application fee required but a Special Student Application must be submitted.

Special Student Application

Educator Scholarship Application

Not Seeking a Degree

If you are seeking additional licensure through one of our programs of study or if you have already taken the 6 hours of graduate work allowed under the "Special Student" designation, you are classified as "Not Seeking a Degree" (NSD). All NSD students must apply for admission to the Graduate program and are required to submit all admission paperwork and fees.

Not Seeking a Degree Application

Educator Scholarship Application

For additional information about these options, you may want to consult the Catalog (Select 2013-2014 Graduate & Professional Catalog from drop-down menu)

Who do I contact for more information?

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!

Graduate Studies in Education
Harding University Box 12261
Searcy, AR  72149
Ph: 501-279-4315
Fax: 501-279-4083

Want more information about our programs?

Sign Up Today!

* required





Email Marketing by VerticalResponse

College of Education
Box 12254
Searcy, AR 72149
501-279-4051 (fax)

Teacher Education/
Field Experiences

Graduate Studies

Educational Leadership

Graduate Reading

Professional Counseling: Clinical & School

Adult and Extended Education

Facebook BlogSpot Twitter ChalkAndWire