Harding University

Readmission Application

If you have been a student at Harding University and want to come back as an undergraduate or a post baccalaureate student taking undergraduate courses, you will need to complete a readmission form. Print the readmission form and send it to:

The Assistant Vice President/Dean of Students
Box 12252
Searcy, AR 72149-5615

or fax it to 501-279-4059.

If you have any questions, call the Student Life Office at 501-279-4332.

Readmission Application pdf

If you have difficulty downloading the PDF above, visit Adobe Support or contact studentlife@harding.edu and they can mail or fax you the form. Please provide your address or fax number when requesting the readmission form.


Harding University
915 E. Market Ave.
Searcy, Arkansas 72143

Facebook Twitter Pintrest Flickr iTunesU Vimeo YouTube