What can you do?
1. Help reduce electricity consumption use by turning off unnecessary electronic devices, lights, and reporting broken windows and doors to help stop unnecessary heating or AC leaks.
2. Help reduce wasted water by reporting water leaks to Physical Resources for repair.
3. Stop unnecessary printing, copying and handouts. Pursue electronic alternatives when possible.
4. Recycle paper in your offices and departments by utilizing desk side collection containers available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Participate and encourage others to recycle in classrooms and across campus.
6. Help students develop alternative methods for posting paper notices for meetings, events, club functions and elections.