Call 501-279-4056 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
- Study Nights- Need a quiet place to study for your finals? Come to the Honors House Sunday, May 5th through Tuesday, May 7th from 7:00pm-11:00pm.
- Buck for Breakfast- Saturday, April 13th from 10:00am -12:00pm at the Honors House. Bring your buck!
- The Bazaar- Saturday, March 30th from 9:00am-3:00pm ( This will be held in the GAC if it is raining!)
- L.C. Sears Seminar- Dr. Richard Beck will be presenting on Tuesday, Jan. 29th. At Midnight Oil at 4:00pm and in Cone Chapel at 7:00pm.
- Fac Talks
- Camping on the Front Lawn
- Freshman Picnic
- Flash Mob Raking
- Beebe Capps Sonic fundraiser for Jacob's Place
- Five minute film festival
- "Bigger and Better"
- Chili Day - Every Tuesday from 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. - Honors House - $2.00 buys all the chili you can eat and a drink!
- Tutoring - Every Tuesday and Thursday from 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Honors House.
- 9:09 Devo - Every Tuesday at 9:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. - Honors House.
- Honors Council Meeting - Every Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. (everyone is welcome)