Interlibrary Loan Services
There are two ways to get books and articles from other libraries - through Interlibrary Requests or with an ArkLink card.
- allows faculty, staff and students to check out materials from participating Arkansas libraries.
- allows faculty, staff and students to obtain materials not owned by Brackett Library. Use these links to initiate requests.
Loan Requests (Books, Audio-visual)
To request the loan of a book or audio/visual material, there are three options:
- Go to WorldCat, find the item needed, then use the ILL button to request it.
- If you already know which item you want, use a blank form.
- If you need a book from the graduate school in Memphis (HUGSR), find the book in the library catalog and use the "Make a Request" button to access the "Request from a Harding branch library" form.
(Note: There is a fee for students of $1.00 per loaned item. Payment will be collected when material is picked up.)
Copy Requests (Articles, essays, chapters)
Request a photocopy of a journal article, book chapter, essay, conference proceeding.
(Note: There is a fee for students of $0.10 per page for photocopies. Payment will be collected when material is picked up.)
Distance Education Student Requests
If you are a Distance Education Student or Faculty who is never (or rarely) physically on a Harding campus, please use the Distance Education Request Forms.
To check on the status of your interlibrary requests, log on to your library account. NOTE: Requests will take one working day to show up in your account.
Please consult our library policies information page on specific policies relating to Interlibrary Loan.