Using your ARKLink card at Brackett Library
**The following information applies to non-Harding faculty, staff, and students only.**
To borrow materials from Brackett Library, you MUST present a valid ARKLink card and a current photo ID (such as an institutional ID or driver's license). There is a brief application form at the Circulation Desk that must be completed on your first visit to our library.
- A maximum of five circulating items may be checked out at one time.
- The standard loan period for most items is two weeks.
- There is one renewal allowed.
- Daily overdue fines are not charged.
- There is a $10 non-refundable fine if an item is more than 28 days overdue.
- If an item is not returned, you will be charged a $60 lost/replacement fee (for most items).
- Due to database licensing agreements, we can not offer access to our online databases to non-Harding students or faculty.