Brackett Library offers several services to assist Harding faculty and students.
- To schedule the use of the library lab, contact Lisa Burley at 501-279-4185. Please notify the library in advance if you plan to bring a class to the library for a day of research.
- Drop-in workshops called Brackett Breakouts are also offered for students and faculty members who wish to improve their research skills. Topics and time vary each semester. A current list of the semester's workshops can be found on the Brackett Library news blog.
- Registration for the current Breakout session is available on the Brackett Breakout sign up site.
We value your input as we seek to improve our instruction services.
- If you are a student and recently attended a class or workshop, please fill out the Student Evaluation Form.
- If you are a faculty member who scheduled a meeting with a librarian, please fill out the Faculty Evaluation Form.
There are several tutorials available for searching online databases. Please visit the tutorials page for a list of tutorials recommended by Brackett Library. Some include quizzes and all would be appropriate for classroom use. If you are interested in placing the tutorials into a Canvas course site, contact Lisa Burley.