Harding Magazine

Harding Magazine Spring 2009

Fall cover 08

On the Cover
Steeped in symbolism of the University’s past, Godden Hall was built on the campus of then Galloway College in 1898 after a fire destroyed the original building constructed in 1888. It was razed in 1951 to make way for the Administration Building. Public Relations archive photo.

Public Relations
501-279-4316

E-mail
harding-mag@harding.edu