Campus Mail is the receiving area for all incoming first class mail and parcels for students, as well Harding University departments. Services provided are as follows:
- Campus mail delivery
- Processing of incoming and outgoing United States Postal Service (USPS) mail
- Processing of incoming FedEx, UPS and DHL
- Delivery of Departmental/group box mailings
Campus Mail Policy
- The minimum size acceptable for each mail piece is 3 X 5 inches
- All mail (with the exception of departmental mail) must have a return address (Box Number), name and box number of addressee
- Candy, home baked goods, etc. must be in Ziploc bags or factory sealed containers/bags.
- No liquids or glass containers will be accepted
- No fruit, vegetables, or flowers will be accepted
- Cards/paper with candy/objects taped or attached will not be accepted
- Mailings in excess of twenty-five pieces should be submitted in box number sequence.
- After a campus box is permanently closed, forwarding service will be provided for 90 days.
- Campus mailboxes will not be utilized for mailing or receiving items for a personal business.
Campus Box Rental
- Student boxes are assigned during Summer Experience or Registration. Anyone living in University Housing is required to have a campus box. Only spouses and children may share a campus box. Fees are billed by the Business Office through each student’s account.
- Mail Forwarding – If leaving for an extended time, other than regular breaks, students must report to the campus mail window and fill out a forwarding card.