Degrees earned: Ph.D. Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Has been teaching at Harding since 1995.
- Serves as an elder in a local congregation in Searcy.
- Directs the annual religious education seminar at Harding.
Degrees earned: B.A. in Bible Lubbock Christian University; M.Th. Harding Graduate School of Religion; Ed.D. Oklahoma State University
- Professor of Bible and Marriage and Family Therapy at Harding University.
- Preacher, campus minister, and youth minister for 30 years in AR, NM, OK, and TN.
- Licensed marriage and family therapist.
- Family includes wife Linda, and their children Joshua and Lindsey.
- Presents seminars on Marriage Enrichment, Family Communication, Spiritual Warfare, and Pornography Addiction in Christian Families
Degrees earned:Ph.D., Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Has taught at Harding since 1997.
- 18 years in full-time ministry.
- His area of expertise is homiletics and church growth.
Degrees earned: M.A. Adult Instruction and Performance Technology University of Michigan; BSC Radio & TV Communication, Ohio University; Certificate Center for Christian Education, Dallas, TX; A.A.S. Commercial Art Dutchess Community College.
- Preached for churches in New York and Michigan.
- Ministry to the Chicago-area.
- Administers the Interactive Media program in the Harding Communication Department.
- Wife:Julie; Children: Elizabeth, Joshua and Samuel.
Degrees earned: B.S. Abilene Christian University; M.A. Houston Graduate School of Theology; D.Miss Fuller Theological Seminary Ministered to churches in KY and KS.
- Urban Missionary in Houston, New York City, and short term service in various locations in the U.S. and Latin America.
- Experience in church planting, youth ministry, small groups, mentoring, and team leadership
- Family includes wife, Hylma, from England and a daughter, Adalia.
- Loves the outdoors and sitting at the table of cultures from around the world.
Degrees earned: B.A. in Bible and Domestic Missions, Abilene Christian University; M.A. in Philosophy, University of South Carolina; PhD in Philosophy, Baylor University
- Married to Susan, children Lela Kate and Jedidiah
- Early career spent as a head boys' basketball coach in Texas and a Math and English teacher
- Spent 4 years as the Program Director of the Youth Development Center, a non-profit in Houston that was begun as a ministry of the Impact church of Christ
- Published research has come in strictly philosophical journals, but also enjoys researching at the intersection of religion, ethics, philosophy and the spiritual life.
Degrees earned: B.A. and M.A. in Youth & Family Ministry; Ph.D. focused on Family Ministry and Spiritual Formation
- Family includes wife Angie and three wonderful daughters: Kaylee, Taylor, and Rylie
- Youth & Family Minister at Downtown Church of Christ in Searcy (1995-2008)
- Spiritual Formation Minister at Fairfax Church of Christ in Fairfax, Virginia (2008-present)
- Dissertation topic is “Adolescent Christian Spiritual Formation and Mother Involvement”
Degrees earned: B.B.A. University of New Mexico; M.A. Abilene Christian University; D.Min. Abilene Christian University
- Youth, educational, and pulpit ministry for 30 years in NM, TX, AR.
- Missions: Guatemala, Argentina and Chile.
- Wife Holly is a school teacher; daughters Lindsay and Amber are graduates of Harding University.
- Enjoys traveling and doing missionary research and campaign work.
- Likes fishing, golf and woodworking.
Degrees earned:B.S. (Bible), Harding University; M.A.R. (Theology); M.Th. (concentrations in Biblical Languages and Theology); D.Min. (Homiletics), Harding Graduate School of Religion.
- Youth, preaching minister, and volunteer police chaplain for 28 years in VA, TN, AR.
- Wife: Liz, a Speech Pathologist; Children: Shannon, Jessie, and Jon
- Short term mission trips to India, Bangladesh, Russia, Kazachstan, Czech Republic, Germany, Anguilla, Mexico
- Hobbies include deer hunting, fishing, and camping; watching car racing; Baseball; Razorbacks
Degrees earned: B.A. in Psychology, Harding University; M.A. in Church Growth, Harding University Graduate School of Religion; Certificate in Women's Ministry, New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Taught at Harding since 2006.
- Missionary to Szolnok, Hungary for 8 years (1995-2003).
- Editor for CAMT Wellspring: Resources for Women's Ministry.
- Has written ladies' Bible studies and articles for Christian Woman Magazine.
- Married to Tim and has three children.
Degrees earned: B.A. in psychology, Harding University; M.A. in doctrine and M.Div. in Old Testament, Harding University Graduate School of Religion.
- Directs the Distance Delivery Bible program and the Ministers Retirement program.
- Missionary to Szolnok, Hungary for 8 years (1995-2003).
- Assistant editor for the Truth for Today Commentary series (2003-05).
- Had articles in Gospel Advocate, Restoration Quarterly, Arkansas Christian Herald, and Truth for Today.
- Married to Anessa and they have three children.
Degrees earned: B.A. in Bible and Religion, HSBS Harding University, Physical Education Minor; M.Div. Harding Graduate School of Religion; D.Min. Abilene Christian University
- Ministry experience in TN, AR, OK.
- Pulpit and leadership ministry.
- Church and Church Leader Consultant.
- Development of leadership systems.
- Loves his family, fishing, hand to hand sports/martial arts, and politics.
Degrees earned: B.A. Lipscomb University, M.A.R. Lipscomb University, M. Div. Westminster Theological Seminary, PhD. Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- 20 years of ministry experience in TN, PA, KY, and AR.
- Specializes in Septuagint studies, Hebrew/Greek Linguistics, and OT Theology
- Currently writing commentaries on Jonah and Lamentations (Zondervan)
- Wife Becky is a homeschool mom and assistant editor for Truth for Today.
- Enjoys reading, hiking, and watching movies with children Karissa and Khyle