Students must complete all program requirements prior to graduation. Students must maintain minimum grade requirements for progression throughout the program. Minimum requirements are as follows:
1. Maintenance of a current and cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
2. Maintenance of final course grades of B or higher. Students may repeat up to 2 courses to earn a B or higher. After the third C, the student may be dismissed from the program.
3. A minimum final grade of B is required for advanced health assessment (NURS 6120) and practicum courses (NURS 7100, 7210, 7220, 7320) with clinical hours.
4. Completion of a national review the final semester in preparation for the family nurse practitioner certification exam.
5. Satisfactory evidence of positive interpersonal skills, and Christian professional conduct.
The student will pay for the national certification review, and all expenses necessary for the national certification exam.