Integrating our faith, learning, and living
APPLICATION PROCEDURES1. All applicants are required to submit the PharmCAS application via the PharmCAS website: www.pharmcas.org Students will need to go to this web site and complete the web application and submit PharmCAS application fees, send official transcripts from each university attended, and official PCAT scores.
2. Supplemental Application (pdf): Return the completed supplemental application with a non-refundable $50.00 application fee made payable to Harding University.
3. Complete the Course Record Form (pdf) listing all prerequisite coursework and any additional relevant coursework you have taken in the subject areas. Prerequisite coursework must be completed prior to matriculation; however, coursework may be in progress or planned at the time of application without it negatively impacting your application.
4. All application materials must be completed and postmarked by the application deadline to be considered for interviews.
June 1 – PharmCAS Application cycle begins
September 3, 2013 - Early Decision Deadline
March 1 – Application Deadline
Please consult the PCAT website (www.pcatweb.info) for PCAT exam information including test dates. The PCAT exam must be taken before February 2014 to be considered for Fall 2014 admissions.
5. Rolling Admissions: We will begin interviewing students in September and will admit students until the class is filled rather than receiving all applications and then making a final decision.
Please contact the Office of Student Affairs and Admissions if you have further questions. Direct all materials and inquiries to:
Harding University College of Pharmacy
Office of Admissions
Box 12230, Searcy, AR 72149-2230
APPLICATION REVIEW PROCESS
You will receive confirmation of receipt of application materials via letter approximately one week after submitting your materials. If additional information is required, you will be notified and given adequate time to submit the required items.
INTERNATIONAL APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS
1. Submit all application materials as requested in the “Application Procedures” section.
2. If English is not your native language you must send TOEFL scores. Harding University’s TOEFL code is 6267.
3, Submit documentation of financial ability to pay all expenses for the first year of study at Harding University College of Pharmacy, and demonstrate adequate coverage for health insurance in the United States.
4. If currently in the United States, a copy of the student’s status with the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) (i.e. I-20, I-94, and Visa).
5. Transcripts of all college credits (translated into English) should be sent to PharmCAS. Harding University’s College of Pharmacy will not accept or review foreign course work.