The President's Council includes a select group of men and women who have committed themselves to supporting and advancing the mission of Harding University. Council members partner with Harding by:
- Serving as goodwill ambassadors
- Furnishing advice and counsel on matters of strategic importance
- Contributing financial support and leadership, especially to the President's Council Scholarship Fund
- Assisting in student recruitment and job placement
- Identifying new Council prospects and working with Advancement staff in the recruitment process.
Council members support Harding financially at one of four giving levels.