Fleet Vehicle Usage Requirements
- Fleet Vehicles are available for all departments and University sanctioned organizations, usually identified by a valid University expense account.
- Drivers must complete the online Driver Training.
- Fleet drivers must submit a Driver Questionnaire, Driver Information & Release Form to the Parking & Transportation Office.
- Drivers of the fleet buses must have an Arkansas CDL with the proper endorsements and documented the license with the Parking & Transportation Office.
Procedure for Fleet Vehicle Use
- Download the Vehicle Request Form and return the completed form by email or fax to the Parking & Transportation Office.
- Vehicles are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Actual vehicle assignment is generally determined by distance travelled.
- Keys may be picked up at the Public Safety Office usually within 24 hours of departure.
- Immediately after return, the keys and completed Travel Log must be returned to Public Safety after the vehicle is refueled and cleaned.
Vehicle Usage Fees
- The daily rental rate for vans is $15.
- The daily rental rate for buses is $35.
- Departments are responsible for all fuel expenses.
- Failure to refuel a vehicle may result in an additional $25 charge.
- Failure to cancel a reservation in a timely manner will result in usage fees being charged to the user.