Future Students Parents & Family Alumni & Friends Students & Employees
Admissions & Aid Academics Spiritual Life International Athletics Quick Links

Veterans Affairs

Semester Certifications

Contact person: Kelley Cox

Phone Number: 501.279.4404

Email: veterans@harding.edu

All chapters:

-All VA students must submit a “Letter of Eligibility” to the VA Certifying Official before the first semester’s hours may be certified. Each chapter has a slightly different version, but will encompass the same concept. 

-Each semester you will be required to fill out the “VA Certification” form found on your Pipeline account. This information lets you update your program of study and contact information, as well as, letting the VA Certifying Official that you plan to use your benefits during that semester.

-If you are planning on taking courses at another institution while you are still a student at Harding University, you must be pre-approved to take and then transfer those courses back to Harding. Each student will need to fill out the “Request for Summer Enrollment” or the Request for Concurrent Enrollment” found on their Pipeline account. When taking courses at another school while Harding is considered your “Primary School,” a Parent Letter must be forwarded to the “Secondary School” in order for your transfer hours to be certified by the VA.

Chapter 31: Your individual Case Manager will forward the proper paperwork in order for the VA Certifying Official to certify your fall hours.

Chapter 33: Adding/Dropping courses- You will be financially responsible for any courses you drop that are not dropped during the free drop/add period. For example, if you are receiving 100% benefits, drop a course during the time in which Harding is issuing 80% refund, you will be responsible for refunding the Department of Veterans Affairs the remaining 20%.


Administration 106

501- 279-4388

Registrar's Office
Box 10766
915 E. Market Ave.
Searcy, AR 72149

Office Hours
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.