Future Students Parents & Family Alumni & Friends Students & Employees
Admissions & Aid Academics Spiritual Life International Athletics Quick Links

Veterans Affairs

Transfer of Entitlement

“If a member of the Armed Forces (active duty or Selected Reserve) serves six years and reenlists for four more years or has at least 10 years of service, then transfer of entitlement is possible.”

-Department of Veterans Affairs


Administration 106

501- 279-4388

Registrar's Office
Box 10766
915 E. Market Ave.
Searcy, AR 72149

Office Hours
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.