Future Students Parents & Family Alumni & Friends Students & Employees
Admissions & Aid Academics Spiritual Life International Athletics Quick Links

Veterans Affairs

Military Transcripts

VA students may receive transfer credit based on their experience and responsibilities while in service.  Credit is transferred according to ACE recommendations for the experience or participation in a class or for DANTE scores.  In order to receive credit, the soldier should request their official military transcript be sent to the Registrar at Harding University for evaluation.

Types of Transcripts:

Joint Services Transcript




-DD214 (Used as proof of Basic Training affording the student credit hours in KINS 101: Wellness and KINS 119: Conditioning Activities)


Administration 106

501- 279-4388

Registrar's Office
Box 10766
915 E. Market Ave.
Searcy, AR 72149

Office Hours
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.