Future Students Parents & Family Alumni & Friends Students & Employees
Admissions & Aid Academics Spiritual Life International Athletics Quick Links

Veterans Affairs

VA Transfer Students

If you have used your VA benefits previously with another institution, you must complete and submit one of the following two forms with the Department of Veterans Affairs before Harding can certify your hours in the upcoming semester:

- VA Form 22-1995: Request for Change of Program or Place of Training


- VA Form 22-5495: Dependents’ Request for Change of Program or Place of Training


As a transfer student, you will also be required to submit official copies of all college transcripts as part of your admissions requirements into Harding University. 


Administration 106

501- 279-4388

Registrar's Office
Box 10766
915 E. Market Ave.
Searcy, AR 72149

Office Hours
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.