Thanks for your interest in applying for Student Support Services!
Click here to learn more about services available to members.
Read this first!
In order to qualify for Student Support Services, you must meet certain requirements.
You are qualified if:
- you are a first-generation student in college (which means neither parent graduated with a four-year college degree)
- you meet "low-income" standards according to federal guidelines (if you're eligible for Pell, you're probably eligible for SSS)
- you have a physical or learning disability for which you need academic accommodation
In addition, you must:
- be a citizen or national of the United States (possession of a permanent Visa/green card counts)
- possess the potential and motivation for college success
If you meet these requirements, are currently enrolled at Harding, and are ready to proceed with the application, please contact us.