How do I Apply?
Admission to the Symposium is treated on an individual basis with special consideration given to grade point average, a score from any nationally standardized test (ACT, SAT, PSAT) and a reference letter.
Other items needed for a complete application:
- a recent photograph of yourself
- a letter of reference from a teacher, guidance counselor or church leader outlining your academic capability and current leadership roles.
- a copy of your current high school transcript
- a national standardized test score (ACT, SAT, PSAT)
- a $250 deposit (applied toward the total cost of $795.00; may be refunded by March 1st, 2014)