22. J. White, A. Helmstetter, J. Culbertson, I. Ternovskiy, "Qualia centric hypothetical thinking: applications to vehicle tracking with the fusion of EO and SAR input data sources", in Proc. SPIE 9458 SPIE DSS Cyber Sensing 2015 Conference, April 21, 2015. (Invited paper.)
21. J. White, A. Helmstetter, J. Culbertson, I. Ternovskiy, "Electronic Imaging and Signal Processing Improving vehicle tracking techniques with a new qualia-based model", in SPIE Newsroom April 14, 2015, DOI: 10.1117 2.1201503.005869.
20. A. Helmstetter, J. White, J. Culbertson, I. Ternovskiy. "Qualia Based Tracking using Hypothetical Thinking - poster presentation", in Proc. of the AFRL Automatic Target Recognition (ATRC) Summer Summit, August 6, 2014. classified
19. J. White, J.Park, C. Kamhoua, K. Kwiat. "Social Network Attack Simulation with Honeytokens", in the Journal of Social Network Analysis and Mining Volume 4, Issue 1, August 2014, pp. 1-14. Note: This extended article was invited by the editors to appear in this journal after winning a Best Paper award.
18. J. Park, K. Kwiat, C. Kamhoua, J. White, S.Kim, "Trusted Online Social Network (OSN) services with optimal data management", in Journal of Computers & Security, Volume 42, May 2014, pp. 116-136. pdf Note: This is one of the leading journals in this area.
17. J. White, J. Park, C. Kamhoua, K. Kwiat, "Game Theoretic Attack Analysis in Online Social Network (OSN) Services", in Proc. of the 2013 IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining (FOSINT-SI 2013), Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, August 25 - 28, 2013, pp. 1012 - 1019. pdf Note: This work won the Best Paper award at this conference.
16. J. White and B. Panda, "PII Honeytokens ... - Poster Presentation", in Proc. of the 2012 Cyber and Information Challenges Conference, Utica, New York, USA, June 12 - 14, 2012. pdf
15. J. White and B. Panda, “Automatic Mission-Critical Data Discovery Based On Content: Experimental Results”, in Proc. of the International Conference on Security and Management (SAM 2011), Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, July 18 – 21, 2011, pp. 419 - 425. pdf
14. J. White and N. Banerjee, “Mitigating Illicit Inventorying in a RFID Enabled Retail Environment”, in Proc. of the Third International Conference on Communication Systems and Networks (COMSNETS 2011), Bangalore, India, January 4 – 8, 2011, pp. 1 - 9. pdf
13. J. White and B. Panda, “Identifying Critical Data in Databases to Promote Improved Information Security: Experimental Results”, in Proc. of the Fourth Secure Knowledge Management Workshop (SKM 2010), New Brunswick, New Jersey, October 21 - 22, 2010, pp. 19 – 24. pdf
12. J. White and B. Panda, “Insider Threat Detection using Automatic Detection of Mission-Critical Data in Databases”, in Proc. of the Sixth International Conference on Information Assurance and Security (IAS 2010), Atlanta, Georgia, August 23 - 25, 2010, pp. 56 – 61. pdf
11. J. White, J. Matsumura, and T. Herbert, “CHIMERA: Illusionary Communications Hiding Message Rates in UAVs to Increase Security”, in RAND Corporation Project Memorandum Series PM-3561- A, Santa Monica, California, July 2010. classified
10. J. White and B. Panda, “Automatic Identification of Critical Data Items in a Database to Mitigate the Effects of Malicious Insiders”, in Proc. of the Fifth International Conference on Information Systems Security (ICISS 2009), Kolkata, India, December 14 – 18, 2009, LNCS vol. 5905, pp. 208 - 221. pdf
9. J. White, J. Brown, S. Ramaswamy, S. Geoghan, M. Itmi, “Securing P2P Wireless Communications by Deploying Honeytokens in a Cooperative Maritime Network”, in Proc. of the International Conference on Telecommunications and Networking (TeNe 09), Bridgeport, Connecticut, December 4 – 12, 2009, Springer-Verlag Publishers, pp. 449 – 454. pdf
8. J. White, “Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Honeytokens as a Mitigation Tool against Illicit Inventorying”, in Proc. International Conference on Information Security and Privacy (ISP-2009), Orlando, Florida, July 13 – 16, 2009, pp. 67 - 73. pdf
7. J. White and B. Panda, “Implementing PII Honeytokens to Mitigate Against the Threat of Malicious Insiders”, in Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on Intelligence and Security Informatics (ISI-2009), Dallas, Texas, June 8 – 11, 2009, pp. 233. pdf
6. J. White, B. Panda, Q. Yaseen, K. Nguyen and W. Li, “Detecting Malicious Insider Threats using a Null Affinity Temporal Three Dimensional Matrix Relation”, in Proc. of the 7th International Workshop on Security in Information Systems (WOSIS 2009), Milan, Italy, May 6 – 7, 2009, pp. 93 - 102. pdf
5. J. White, “Creating Personally Identifiable (PII) Honeytokens”, in Proc. of the International Conference on Systems, Computing Sciences and Software Engineering (SCSS 08), Bridgeport, Connecticut, Dec. 5 – 13, 2008, Springer-Verlag Publishers, pp. 227 – 232. pdf
4. J. White, “Honeytoken Generation: Realistic, Yet Fake, Names, Addresses, and Social Security Numbers,” in Proc. of the Acxiom Laboratory for Applied Research (ALAR) Conf. on Applied Research in Information Technology, Conway, Arkansas, Mar. 14, 2008, pp. 134 - 142. pdf
3. J. White and D. R. Thompson, “Using Synthetic Decoys to Digitally Watermark Personally-Identifying Data and to Promote Data Security,” in Proc. of the International Conference on Security and Management (SAM’06), Las Vegas, Nevada, June 26-29, 2006, pp. 91-99. pdf
2. J. White and D. R. Thompson, “Load Balancing on a Grid Using Data Characteristics,” in Proc. of the International Conference on Grid Computing and Applications (GCA), Las Vegas, Nevada, June 20-23, 2005, pp. 184-188. pdf
1. J. White and D. R. Thompson, “Using Census Data for Grid Partitioning,” in Proc. Oklahoma Supercomputing Symposium, Norman, OK, Oct. 6-7, 2004. pdf