1. Non-Student Registration: $35 per person (by Feb. 15th); $40 per person (after Feb. 15)
2. Student Registration (no credit): $25 per student (by Feb. 15th); $30 per student (after Feb. 15).
3. Student Registration (for credit): Harding students taking WINGS for credit (BRES 363) must add the WINGS course to their Spring schedule in the Registrar's office, and will be charged tuition for one credit hour. There is no additional registration costs. The course syllabus can be found by clicking on the BRES 363 Syllabus link.
(Note: both non-student and student registration includes full access to all programs, all handouts, four food events)
4. Partial Registration (non-student): $20 per person for Friday or Saturday only
5. Partial Registration (student): $15 per student for Friday or Saturday only
(Note: 'Friday only' registration includes the program, handouts, simple supper and the coffeehouse. 'Saturday only' registration includes the program, handouts, continental breakfast and the luncheon.)
- Six relationship CEU's are available for a fee of $20 in addition to the registration fee. Forms for CEUs will be available at the registration table along with further instructions.
- Attendees will be issued badges indicating partial or full program registration. This badge will be your pass for food events as well.
- Interpretation for the deaf may be provided only if requested by February 8th.
- Paula Vines is registering by phone at 501-279-4347 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose this method of registration, you may pay when you arrive, just as before.
- The Heritage Inn is very convenient and their number is 501-279-4700 or 1.888.766.2465 to get information and make arrangements for staying on campus.