College of Bible & Ministry
To apply and enroll in classes through the Center for Distance Education in the College of Bible & Ministry, follow the following steps.
- Step 1: Application/Re-admission
- Step 2: Contact the Center for Distance Education in Bible and Ministry to initiate the registration process.
- Equip Office (501) 279-5290
To apply for the Director's Scholarship, continue with the following steps:
- Fill out the scholarship application, only after you have been accepted to Harding University through the admissions office. The application process also includes providing two church reference letters and a written essay.
- The formal scholarship interview will take place during a visit to campus. This phase can be completed online for international students. Scholarship candidates will be notified regarding the decision after the formal interviews are complete.