College of Bible & Ministry
To apply and enroll in classes through the Center for Distance Education in the College of Bible & Ministry, follow the following steps.
- Step 1: Application/Readmission
- Step 2: Contact the Center for Distance Education to initiate the registration process.
- Equip Office 501-279-5290
To apply for the Director's Scholarship, continue with the following steps:
- Fill out the Directors Scholarship Application, only after you have been accepted to Harding University through the admissions office. The application process also includes providing two church reference letters and a written essay.
- The formal scholarship interview will take place during a visit to campus. This phase can be completed online for international students. Scholarship candidates will be notified regarding the decision after the formal interviews are complete.