Master of Business Administration
Elevate your career | Strengthen your faith
NEWLY RESTRUCTURED AND ENHANCED, FULLY ONLINE MBA FROM HARDING UNIVERSITY GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
A Harding MBA gives you more than other online and on-ground programs with a fully-accredited, Christ-centered educational experience taught by Christians who truly care about your success in the program and in life. Through live lectures, one on one advising, ongoing discussions and class interaction, we help strengthen your business acumen and strengthen your faith.
- Complete the program in as little as 18 months or pace through for up to seven years
- If you are a Harding student, get started on your MBA while in your last semester of undergraduate and take up to 9 hours worth of MBA coursework
- Fully online delivery lets you logon to complete coursework when it’s convenient for you
- Quality Matters developed curriculum ensures academic rigor
- Courses are offered in eight-week blocks
- Master schedule platform lets you see all course offerings and plan your program from start to finish so you know what you need to take and when
- One to one academic advising and support
- Some live events and presentation opportunities are offered and recorded for playback
- Foundational readiness courses are available to prepare you to get started
Best Online MBA:
Harding University's online MBA program has been recognized as one of the best in the country in 2018 by BestColleges.com, a leading provider of higher education research and college planning resources. The ranking highlights accredited, not-for-profit institutions who have developed exceptional academic online programs for students looking to advance their knowledge, skills, and careers in business administration.
Join or form a cohort:
A distinctive feature of the Harding MBA is cohort opportunities which can greatly enhance your experience and pace through the program. Corporate cohorts are in progress with ArcBest and Murphy USA and we are seeking participants for the Arkansas Hospital Association cohort as well as other corporate cohorts. You can even start your own cohort with as few as 12 coworkers or colleagues.
Accelerated track | 36 credit-hour program
10 core courses + 2 elective courses.
Can be completed in as little 4 semesters or 15 months
Undergraduate students can dual enroll their final semester and graduate the spring following their spring commencement.
Begin the program at one of 3 launch points: August, January or May.
Complete the program entirely on-line via a richly varied content experience including written and video lectures, discussion questions, assignments and live events.
For a list of current classes offered, please click on the master schedule PDF link below. To enroll in our courses, please submit an application and contact our office.
Helpful Hints about Registering for MBA classes:
- You can take up to two classes per 8 week block and there are five blocks in each year.
- If you plan to take courses during each block, be sure to register for them at the same time as the classes may fill up quickly or are subject to cancellation if minimum class size is not met.
- Once you begin the program, for the most up to date list of MBA course offerings and dates throughout the year, please reference the schedules posted on this page.
Fall 2018 Information (Registration begins April 3)
Summer Information (Registration began March 19)
Harding's MBA program has utilized online classes from the beginning of the program in Fall of 1998. Online classes remove geographic boundaries and allow interaction among a larger breadth of students. In our MBA program, students represent many different states. The online program provides increased opportunities for networking among the MBA students.
Online classes are taught for a 6 to 8 week period of concentrated study. Students interact with highly qualified instructors who facilitate class participation to gain strategic insight to today’s business applications.
Fill out the form below to receive information on our program in the mail. You will receive our current brochures and application.
The Graduate School of Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence. The association embraces the virtues of teaching excellence and emphasizes to students that it is essential to learn how to learn.
ACBSP accredits business, accounting, and business-related programs at the associate, baccalaureate, master, and doctorate degree levels worldwide. Recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) in 2001 and again in 2011, ACBSP was the first to offer specialized business accreditation at all degree levels.
Demographic Information by Academic Year