Cannon-Clary College of Education

Master of Science/Educational Specialist in Professional Counseling: Clinical Mental Health

What is the Educational Specialist in Professional Counseling Program?

For more information please see the Professional Counseling program.

Who do I contact for more information?

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!

Professional Counseling: Clinical and School


Fax: 501-279-5964

Mailing address:
Harding University
Professional Counseling
Box 12254
Searcy, AR 72149-5615

Contact Us

Graduate Studies in Education is part of the College of Education


Fax: 501-279-4083

Mailing address:
Harding University
Graduate Studies in Education
Box 12261
Searcy, AR 72149-5615