Cannon-Clary College of Education
Master of Arts: Excellence in Teaching
Look what's just around the corner for you!
Continue your growth as a professional educator and remain in the classroom with a fully online Master of Arts: Excellence in Teaching degree. Choose courses of interest to you and to your unique situations and aspirations.
- Now 100% online
- Individualized degree plans
- 20 core hours
- 15 flexible hours
- Multiple endorsement areas are available
- Open to eligible candidates nationwide
This program does not require comprehensive exams but does require a valid teaching license.
Admission Requirements & Part B Checklist
2. Complete Part B Program Checklist.
3. Be admitted to the graduate school and the MA: ET program.
4. Counsel with the advisor for MA: ET, Dr. Clay Beason (firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-279-5831), or contact Susan Hawkins, Administrative Assistant (email@example.com or 501-279-4117).
1. You must complete the 35-hour program of study.
2. You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.00 in all graduate work with no grade lower than C.
3. You may have a maximum of two C's.
4. You must complete a minimum of 29 hours of your graduate work with Harding University.
5. You must complete all requirements within eight years from the time of admission to the graduate program.
6. Complete the Petition for Graduation Form pdf the semester before you expect to graduate.
7. Complete the Online Graduation Application.