Cannon-Clary College of Education
Master of Education - Reading with Dyslexia Endorsement
WHAT IS THE MASTER OF EDUCATION - READING WITH DYSLEXIA ENDORSEMENT PROGRAM?
Whether you are a classroom practitioner or are serving in a literacy supervisory position, the M.Ed. Reading with Dyslexia Endorsement is a rigorous and intensive program designed to provide you with advanced knowledge in teaching the science of reading and writing. The program takes a comprehensive literacy approach to the teaching of literacy and the establishment of highly effective literacy practice based on current research and best practices.
Admission Requirements & Part B Checklist
- Comprehensive exams are required during your last semester in the program.
- You must complete the 35-hour program of study.
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.00 in all graduate work with no grade lower than C.
- You may have a maximum of two C's.
- You must complete a minimum of 29 hours of your graduate work with Harding University.
- You must complete all requirements within eight years from the time of admission to the graduate program.
- Complete the Petition for Graduation pdf the semester before you graduate.
- Complete the Online Graduation Application.