Cannon-Clary College of Education

Master of Science in Professional School Counseling

What is the Master of Science in Professional Counseling?

For more information please see the Professional Counseling program.

Who do I contact for more information?

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!

Professional Counseling: Clinical and School


Fax: 501-279-5964

Mailing address:
Harding University
Professional Counseling
Box 12254
Searcy, AR 72149-5615

Contact Us

Graduate Studies in Education is part of the College of Education


Fax: 501-279-4083

Mailing address:
Harding University
Graduate Studies in Education
Box 12261
Searcy, AR 72149-5615