Harding University Northwest Arkansas, located right off Interstate 49 in Rogers, Arkansas, is an additional location of Harding University in Searcy, Arkansas. Harding University is a private, Christian, liberal arts university that comprises more that 6,300 individuals from across the nation and around the world and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (312-263-0456, 800-621-7440). Harding's mission is to provide a quality education that will lead to an understanding and philosophy of life consistent with Christian ideals.
The faculty and staff at Northwest Arkansas would love the opportunity to talk to you about continuing your education or about renting our building. As part of the Harding University College of Education, we offer a Degree Completion program for students wanting to become teachers, and we offer a Masters in Teaching program that leads to licensure for individuals with a Bachelors Degree in an area outside of education who want to become teachers. We also offer Graduate programs for educators wanting to further their education. A complete list of degree programs and programs of study that we offer in the field of education and counseling are provided in the programs section below. All programs leading to licensure have been approved by the Arkansas Department of Education and by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education. Additionally, we rent rooms in our building to businesses and organizations on a daily basis.
If you are a prospective student or are interested in renting our rooms, we invite you to come visit our campus, see our facilities, and meet our faculty and staff. We would love the opportunity to talk to you about how one of our programs would equip you to be a life-long learner who inspires and serves others or how our building would fit your needs.
Dr. Meredith Jones, Director, Assistant Professor
Brenda Moss, Assistant Director
Whitney Nicholas, Administrative Assistant
Annual Security Report 2017
Inclement Weather Policy 2017
- Bachelor of Arts Degree Completion in Education
- Program Brochure.pdf
- Application for Undergraduate Admission to Harding University
- Application to Teacher Preparation Program
- HU_NWA Curriculum Plans
- Internship II Forms
- Northwest Arkansas Community College Curriculum Plans
- NWACC and HU_NWA K-6 Elementary.pdf
- NWACC and HU_NWA Middle Level English Language Arts and Math.pdf
- NWACC and HU_NWA Middle Level English Language Arts and Science.pdf
- NWACC and HU_NWA Middle English Language Arts and Social Science.pdf
- NWACC and HU_NWA Middle Level Mathematics and Science.pdf
- NWACC and HU_NWA Middle Level Mathematics and Social Science.pdf
- NWACC and HU_NWA Middle Level Science and Social Science.pdf
Masters of Arts in Teaching
All Other Graduate Programs
- Master of Arts: Excellence in Teaching
- Master of Education
- Master of Science in School Counseling
- Educational Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Educational Specialist in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership
Faculty & Staff
Raymond "Donny" Lee, Ed.D.
Clara Carroll, Ed.D.
|David Bangs, Ed.D.|
Chair of Graduate Studies
Professor of Education
Cheri Smith, Ed.D.
Amy Adair, Ed.D.
Usenime Moses Akpanudo, Ed.D.
Jenene Alexander, Ed.D., NCSP, LPC
Adam Baker, M.Ed.
Pat Bashaw, M.Ed.
Lauren Boone, M.A.
Michael Brooks, Ed.D.
Lisa Bryant, M.S.E.
Lynette Busceme, Ed.D
Rene' Crow, Ed.D.
Carol Douglass, Ed.D.
Wendy Ellis, Ed.D.
Marc Fager, Ph.D., LPC-S, LMFT-S
Kimberly Flowers, Ed.D.
Susan Grogan, Ph.D.
Allen Henderson, Ed.D.
Leeann Howard, Ed.D.
James Johnston, Ed.D.
Meredith Jones, Ed.D.
Diana Julian, Ed.D.
Todd Patten, Ed.D., NCC, LPC-S
Mitch Walton, M.Ed.
Stephen Warren, Ed.D.
Karl Wendt, Ph.D., LPC, AACC, AAMFT
|Kieth Williams, Ed.D.|
Associate Professor of Education
Ed.D., Educational Administration and Supervision, Memphis State University, 1993
Ed.S., Educational Leadership, University of Central Arkansas, 1989
M.A.T., Education and Health, Harding University, 1972
B.A., Biology Education, Harding University, 1969
Michael B. Wood, Ed.D.
Ervin E. (Gene) Wright II, Ph.D, NCC, LPC-S
Class Schedules and Enrollment Forms