Cannon-Clary College of Education
Middle Level Education
The Middle Level Education programs at Harding University an emphasis in teaching English, Language Arts, Social Science and Math and Science.
- At least 45 upper-level hours and 128 total hours are required for graduation.
- At least eight hours of textual Bible classes including BNEW 111 and 113 and BOLD 203 and 207 are also required.
- English course sequence of 113, 201 or 202, and 211 is required.
- EDFD 311 must be taken at Harding University.
- Students should take EDFD 202 and 203 during their freshman year but no later than the junior year.
- Students should apply for admission to the Teacher Education Program as soon as they complete EDFD 202 and 203.
Students should reserve either the fall or spring semester of the senior year for the block of courses accompanying student teaching.
Programs for Middle Level Education