College of Pharmacy
Accepted Courses by College/University
If your school is not listed or if you have a question about a course that is listed for your school, please call 501-279-5528.
Abilene Christian University (ACU) pdf
Arkansas State University-Beebe (ASU-Beebe) pdf
Arkansas State University-Jonesboro (ASU) pdf
Arkansas State University-Mountain Home pdf
Arkansas Tech University (ATU) pdf
Northeast Alabama Community College (NACC) pdf
Northwestern State University of Louisiana pdf
Ohio Valley University (OVU) pdf
Oklahoma Baptist University (OBU) pdf
Oklahoma Christian University (OC) pdf
Ouachita Baptist University (OBU) pdf
University of Texas - San Antonio pdf
University of Utah pdf
UT Tyler pdf
University of Arkansas - Fayetteville (UA) pdf
University of Arkansas – Fort Smith pdf
University of Arkansas Little Rock (UALR) pdf
University of Arkansas-Monticello (UAM) pdf
University of Arkansas - Pine Bluff (UAPB) pdf
University of Central Arkansas (UCA) pdf
University of Louisiana - Monroe (ULM) pdf
University of Missouri - Columbia pdf
University of the Ozarks pdf
Williams Baptist College pdf
Integrating our faith, learning, and living
- All applicants are required to submit the PharmCAS application via the PharmCAS website: www.pharmcas.org. Students will need to go to this web site and complete the web application and submit PharmCAS application fees, send official transcripts from each university attended, and official PCAT scores.
- Supplemental Application (pdf): Return the completed supplemental application with a non-refundable $50.00 application fee made payable to Harding University.
- Complete the Course Record Form (pdf) listing all prerequisite coursework and any additional relevant coursework you have taken in the subject areas. Prerequisite coursework must be completed prior to matriculation; however, coursework may be in progress or planned at the time of application without it negatively impacting your application.
- All application materials must be completed and postmarked by the application deadline to be considered for interviews.
- July 2015 – PharmCAS Application Cycle Opens
- September 1, 2015 - Early Decision Deadline
- March 1, 2016 – Application Deadline
- Rolling Admissions: We will begin interviewing students in September and will admit students until the class is filled rather than receiving all applications and then making a final decision.
Please contact the Office of Student Affairs and Admissions if you have further questions. Direct all materials and inquiries to:
College of Pharmacy
Office of Admissions
Searcy, AR 72149-5615
Application Review Process
You will receive confirmation of receipt of application materials via letter approximately one week after submitting your materials. If additional information is required, you will be notified and given adequate time to submit the required items.
International Applicant Requirements
- Submit all application materials as requested in the “Application Procedures” section.
- If English is not your native language you must send TOEFL scores. Harding University’s TOEFL code is 6267.
- Submit documentation of financial ability to pay all expenses for the first year of study at Harding University College of Pharmacy, and demonstrate adequate coverage for health insurance in the United States.
- If currently in the United States, a copy of the student’s status with the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) (i.e. I-20, I-94, and F-1 or H-4Visa). International students MUST have a U.S. Social Security Number in order to apply for an Arkansas Intern License.
- Harding University’s College of Pharmacy will not accept or review foreign course work. Courses completed at a college or university outside the United States must be evaluated by World Education Services (WES) www.wes.org or a similar organization. Credit will be given only for the number of hours as evaluated by WES or that is transferred to a U.S. accredited college or university.
Harding University's College of Pharmacy program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education, 135 S. LaSalle St., Suite 4100, Chicago, IL 60603; 312-664-3575; fax: 312-664-4652; website: www.acpe-accredit.org.