Engineering & Physics Department
Summer Engineering Camp
Harding University Summer Engineering Camp will challenge you with a fun and creative week-long experience. You will learn how your own faith and innovation can ignite a passion for engineering.
What is Summer Engineering Camp?
An opportunity to:
- Explore how engineers improve communities across the world
- Engage your faith through engineering
- Experience creative engineering with fun team challenges
- Enjoy life as a Harding engineering student
When can I attend?
- Session 1: Sunday, June 19 to Friday, June 24
- Session 2: Sunday, July 10 to Friday, July 15
At Summer Engineering Camp students will stay in Harding University residence halls, dine in the student cafeteria, and participate in both daytime and evening activities.
Camp will begin Sunday afternoon and end Friday after lunch. Additional details will be provided upon acceptance.
How much does it cost?
The Summer Engineering Camp costs $500, which includes tuition, room and board, and all camp materials.
How do I apply?
The Summer Engineering Camp is open to students who have completed their sophomore or junior year of high school. Each session is limited to 32 students. You will be required to provide a copy of your transcript in the application.
- Completed online application
- $100 deposit (Deposit is refundable if not selected for camp.)
- Official high school transcript
- Letter of recommendation from a high school teacher or counselor
If you have questions about the Summer Engineering Camp, please contact Dr. Michael Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-279-5073.