Come spend a weekend with us on campus at Bison Days!
At Bison Days, you will have an opportunity to:
- Get answers to your questions about financial aid and admissions
- Learn more about our academic programs and facilities
- Meet with faculty and visit their classrooms
- Interact with current students
- Spend a couple of nights in a residence hall
- Tour campus and learn about Harding's history
- Come see for yourself why you belong at Harding!
The $55 Bison Days registration fee covers entertainment, meals and a T-shirt. Space is limited and registration closes one week prior to the event.
Registration and Schedule:
Bison Days 1: Sept. 20-23, 2018 (Family Weekend)
Bison Days 2: Oct. 18-21, 2018 (Homecoming Weekend)
Bison Days 3: Nov 8-11, 2018 (Maddie & Tae Concert)
Bison Days 4: Jan. 31- Feb. 3, 2019
Bison Days 5: Apr. 18-21, 2019 (Spring Sing and Easter Weekend)
Harding offers a limited number of shuttles to and from the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport (airport code: LIT). If you are flying into Little Rock, Ark., and would like to use the shuttle service, please contact the Office of Admissions Services at 800-477-4407 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bison Days shuttle schedule:
Thursday pick-up times are: 12 p.m., 3 p.m., 6 p.m., & 9 p.m.
Sunday departure times are: 8 a.m., 10 a.m., & 12 p.m.
Would you like more information?
If you have questions that are not answered here, or elsewhere on our website, please contact us.