Degree Completion - Business

Frequently Asked Questions

Q - Are the programs offered through Harding University's Center for Adult and Online Studies accredited?
A - Yes. Harding University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.

Q - Will Harding University accept my credits?
A - Harding University may transfer courses from regionally accredited institutions, CLEP exams, DANTES credit, and other non-traditional methods (e.g., military credit).

Q - How do I know what will transfer to Harding University?
A - Once you have provided us with copies of your transcripts from all previous institutions, we will complete an unofficial degree plan for you. This degree plan will show you the transfer credit accepted by Harding University and the courses that are still needed to complete the degree. Once you enroll with Harding, the school registrar will complete your official evaluation. You may contact Christopher Davis to discuss transfer questions at or 501-279-4853.

Q - Do I need official transcripts, and if so, how do I get them?
A - We can complete your unofficial evaluation using unofficial transcripts; however, official transcripts are required when you officially make application with the University. To obtain an official transcript, you need to contact the appropriate personnel from each institution you previously attended.

Q - How long will it take me to finish my degree?
A - Many variables must be taken into consideration, including the amount of transfer credit accepted and whether you plan on attending full-time, part-time, or half-time. We can provide a tentative graduation date after we have evaluated all of your previous transcripts and the degree plan is completed.

Q - When do classes begin?
A - Because of our "block format," classes begin every six weeks. Please view our academic schedule.

Q - When and how long do classes meet?
A - Classes are typically six weeks in length.

Q - When do I apply for financial aid?
A - Prospective students should apply for financial aid as early as possible by visiting Harding University's federal school code is 001097. In order to be considered for aid (e.g., grants, student loans), you must complete the FAFSA.

JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.


Main office:


Harding University
Center for Adult and Online Studies
HU 10859
915 E. Market Ave.
Searcy, AR 72149