We are delighted that you are considering Harding's College of Education but we realize that a good education does not come cheap and figuring out how to pay for college can be a stressful endeavor. The good news is that there are numerous scholarships and grants available to help you get the degree you want! We invite you to explore the following options for financial assistance.
Diversity in Education Teacher Education Scholarship
The qualifications for this scholarship are as follows:
- The College of Education shall give consideration to applicants who have self-identified themselves as a member of an underrepresented population as defined by Federal guidelines and demonstrate full financial need based on the Federal Pell Grant guidelines.
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student at Harding University
- Must be accepted to the Teacher Education Program
- Must demonstrate scholarship, reputation for honesty and hard work, good character, life goals, diligence, demonstrated capability and financial need
- Special consideration will be given to applicants who aspire to work with underrepresented populations
For more information about this scholarship please contact Dr. Carroll Douglass, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Scholarships Available
The following scholarships are available to undergraduate Education majors. Applications for these scholarships begin early in the Spring semester and can be picked up in the Teacher Education Office (Thornton Education Center 130). Please call 501-279-4050 or stop by the office if you have any questions.
Please review these Teacher Education Loans and Grants for a detailed list of more financial aid options available.
- AICU Critical Needs Teacher Education Scholarship
- Basil F. Burks Endowed Scholarship
- Mary Ann Harris Scholarship
- Owens Endowed Scholarship
- Pauline Crumpler Foundation Scholarship
- Summit Family Endowed Scholarship
- Valda Montgomery Endowed Scholarship
We also recommend contacting Harding's Financial Aid Office for information about other avenues of financial assistance (FAFSA, etc).