Future Students Parents & Family Alumni & Friends Students & Employees
Admissions & Aid Academics Spiritual Life International Athletics Quick Links

Graduate Programs - Non-Degree

Special Student

If you wish to take graduate classes simply for personal or professional advancement, you may take up to 6 hours of credit as a "Special Student." There is no application fee required but a Special Student Application must be submitted.

Special Student Application (PDF)

Not Seeking a Degree

If you are seeking additional licensure through one of our programs of study or if you have already taken the 6 hours of graduate work allowed under the "Special Student" designation, you are classified as "Not Seeking a Degree" (NSD). All NSD students must apply for admission to the Graduate program and are required to submit all admission paperwork and fees.

Not Seeking a Degree Application (PDF)

For additional information about these options, you may want to consult the Catalog. (Be sure to select the Graduate & Professional Catalog for the current school year from the drop-down menu).


Contact Us

Graduate Studies in Education is part of the College of Education



Fax: 501-279-4083

Mailing address:
Harding University
Graduate Studies in Education
Box 12261
Searcy, AR 72149-5615