- Introduce ourselves
- Academic integrity
- Computer - Electronic machine that operates under the control of stored instructions
- accept data (input)
- process data arithmetically and logically
- produce results (output)
- Programming - Telling the computer in minute detail (typically with a programming
language) the sequence of steps required
to perform a task.
Software development - The entire process involved in creating software and
ensuring its future availability. This includes the following:
- Analysis: Careful evaluation of the problem the software should solve
- Design: Determine how the software should be constructed
- Implementation: Programming the software
- Testing: Ensuring the software works as intended
- Deployment: Installing the software
- Maintainance: Fixing lingering bugs and adding new features
- How are computers useful?
- How are computers harmful?