Future Students Parents & Family Alumni & Friends Students & Employees
Admissions & Aid Academics Spiritual Life International Athletics Quick Links

For Supervisors

Student Payroll has determined it is no longer necessary to complete the Student Work Authorization Form for student employees.  Students who wish to work on campus must verify with the Student Payroll office that they have current paperwork on file, at which time they will be given a card stating their eligibility to work.  The student should then present the card to his or her supervisor, and may begin work at any time. 

Please contact Student Payroll at ext. 4324 with any questions.

Human Resources

Office Hours
8 a.m.-5p.m.

Located in the back of the Ezell building