Student Health Services functions to promote all aspects of health for the HU campus community. Student visits with an RN in Student Health are free, offering students help with minor illnesses/injuries, samples of over the counter medications, and facilitated connections to local physicians when needed. Other services frequently needed by students are offered at greatly reduced cost, such as TB skin testing.
Services we provide:
- RN assessment & consultation related to health / wellness
- Facilitated connections to local physicians when needed
- Assistance communicating with providers back home
- Education related to managing health circumstances
- Medication education
- Eye / ear irrigation as indicated
- TB skin testing (a requirement in Allied Health programs)
- Flu shots (typically a 50% savings if your health plan doesn’t cover)
- Treatment of minor injuries and wounds
- Rental of crutches and wheelchairs
Meet our Staff
We are here to help you!
Our team of nurses are dedicated to assisting you with your health care needs and concerns. All are welcome to call or visit the health center during our normal business hours. For more information on campus guidelines and directives as well as cases on campus, visit harding.edu/COVID.
If you have COVID symptoms, please stay in your room and quarantine and avoid contact with others. Do not come to the health center unless told to do so by one of our nurses and complete a COVID Screening Form.
- Review Symptoms
- More info on testing
- Security Considerations
- Preventing the spread of COVID if you are sick
- Tips for College Students
- Quarantine vs. Isolation
- Choosing Safer Activities for Unvaccinated vs Vaccinated Persons
- COVID Vaccination Info
- Unity Health Physicians Discuss COVID
Local Providers offering COVID-19 testing
- Unity Health / Searcy Medical Center – 501 278 2800
- One Life Wellness – 501-203-0801
- AR Care Clinic – 501 279 7979
- AR Dept. of Health, Searcy Unit (testing only, no physician) – 501-268-6102
- PrimeCare Urgent Care- 501-279-9000 (offers after-hours care)
- Unity Health After-Hours Clinic- 501-268-5433 (offers after-hours care)
- Unity Health Emergency Room for medical emergencies (offers care 24/7)
If you feel you need help or COVID testing immediately, please seek medical attention at the local health care clinic of your choice.
For medical emergencies, please call Public Safety at 501-279-5000.