How to Apply
To apply to Harding today, you may choose either of the following methods:
Download the Application pdf (US Citizens)
Download the Application pdf (International)
You may also fax your application to 501-279-4129.
Harding welcomes your application for admission and urges you to complete and send it as early as possible. Actually, the Harding admissions team encourages you to apply early your junior year. However, applications will still be accepted your senior year. Your application should include:
- A completed Application Form, which can be faxed or submitted online.
- A nonrefundable $50 fee and a refundable (restrictions apply) $130 housing deposit if you plan to live on campus. When applying online, you should pay online. If faxing your application, please pay over the phone at 800-477-4407.
- Two reference forms: an academic reference from a principal, counselor or teacher; and a character reference from a minister, church leader or a long-time family friend.
- An official transcript sent from your guidance counselor or principal.
- Official ACT or SAT scores.
The Application Process
- Complete all items on the application.
- If you plan to live in campus housing, please make sure you complete the housing preference form in the Apply Here link or download the PDF files.
- Take the transcript request form to your guidance counselor or registrar and have them send an official transcript to us.
- High school students need to have an official transcript for acceptance for admission. You will also need to make arrangements for a final transcript to be sent after your graduation.
- Transfer students who are transferring 14 or more hours to Harding must send an official transcript of all college work completed. If you are transferring, and have 14 hours or more, we will not need a copy of your high school transcript or an academic reference.
- Give the reference forms to two people you know well for the academic and character references. Ask them to complete the form and mail it to the Office of Admissions Services.
- You will need to take the ACT or SAT. An official copy of your scores must be sent to our office before you can be granted acceptance. Scores notated on your transcript cannot be considered official. These scores must be sent directly from ACT or SAT. Transfer students who are transferring 14 or more hours are not required to send us a copy of test scores. Harding’s ACT code is 0124; our SAT code is 6267.
- There is a nonrefundable application fee of $50 and a housing deposit of $130 (refundable if cancelled by May 1 for the fall semester, Oct. 1 for spring semester, or April 1 for summer sessions). These funds may be paid with one check to Harding University.
Commuting students will not need to pay the $130 housing deposit. Married students who wish to live in Harding married student housing must also pay a $130 housing deposit (Total of $180).